Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon - 109

Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon. I welcome all of you on HistInTwist with Islamic getting "Assalamu-Alaikum". Today's topic is Tafseer surah Kafiroon. In this this topic of tafseer Surah Kafiroon I will explain you the meaning, the translation of the Qur'an of surah Kafiroon verse by verse. So let's start....

      Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon

HistInTwist

         
This surah is the announcement by a prophet, after the invitation of the religion, after proving that it is the right path, it will show you the humanity, this is the true God. After all the things but the peoples are not agree with him. Here they separates their path. Let's see what is that....

(۱ )۔ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (Qul ya ayyuha alkafiroona)

Meaning: Say: O ye that reject Faith!
Tafseer: Say: Oh disbelievers...

(۲ )۔ لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ (La aAAbudu ma taAAbudoona)

Meaning: I worship not that which ye worship,
Tafseer: I will never worship that which you worship.

(۳ )۔ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (Wala antum AAabidoona ma aAAbudu)

Meaning: Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Tafseer: Nor you can worship which I do. There was some people who says that I will worship my god as well as Allah. If you think that you can worship your god as well as my God(Allah). There is no benefits of it. For example: two boys are in the class one (Ahmed) tells that 2+2=5, another(Hasan) tells that 2+2=4. Hasan told him (Ahmed) that 2+2=5 is not correct but 2+2=4 is correct. Ahmed tells that's okkk... I will write both 2+2=5 and 2+2=4. Who will get marks in the exam tell me in the comment.

(۴ )۔ وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ ( Wala ana AAabidun ma AAabadtum)

Meaning: And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
Tafseer: I will never worship that which you worship. Because that is not worthy to be worshiped by the human.

(۵ )۔ وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (Wala antum AAabidoona ma aAAbudu)

Meaning: Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Tafseer:Nor you can worship which I do.

(۶ )۔ لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (Lakum deenukum waliya deeni)

Meaning: To you be your Way, and to me mine.
Tafseer: You have your religion, and I have mine. Now our path is separated. You be on your religion I will be on mine.

Friends if you have any type of question related to Islam. You can ask me on whatsapp or on email which is mentioned in contact us page.

      Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon 

HistInTwist


Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon. This was the post in which I tried to explain you the meaning of surah Kafiroon verse by verse. Hope you enjoy this post and gain something. I'll be happy if you will share this with your friends.

Also check out our other website Moral Stories Hindi



Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon - 109 Tafseer Surah Al-Kafiroon - 109 Reviewed by Mohammed Arman on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.